summer 2012- 6/11
moments of summer of 2012 so far:
1) dad making sun tea and then it sitting out on the deck for days through the rain and everything
2) working at dealers with my mommy and my uncles, getting to carpool, go on walks, and eat lunch with my mommy. its a lot of data entry but it’s something.
3) ants in the house, mom just steps on them and then leaves the carcasses for dad to pick up.
4) learned that i need to feel a spark, looking forward to the day when its mutual.
5) cut my hair for pantene, its super short and doesnt even fit in a ponytail, i miss it sometimes but i think its good to switch things up, the hair is still sitting on the self though, still need to actually mail it in
6) ive read two books, persuasion by jane austen and the girl that played with fire by steig larsson. currently reading the world according to garp by john irving.
7) went to six flags with becky, julianne, katie, and alexis. rode every single ride INCLUDING giant drop, such a big girl :)
8) planning a dance with the lovely mcnicholas girls to love on top by the beautiful and talented beyonce. have to work on my sass
9) made yummy naan pizza at the veselik household and chatted about boys and then me and beck jumped on the trampoline and then we roasted yummy marshmellows.
10) went to the sox game with mkv mol and beck. great seats. mols new phrase = yolo
11) went swimming in longs pool with becky and katie and duke :) the most content happy dog in the world.
12) chilled by the carney pool with kel and mol, had a yummy chicken fajita dinner with the carney family, and then went to see the lucky one at ogden six which i thought was good
13) made oreo, hoho, dark chocolate, fannie may chocolate, and chocolate syrup brownies which we ate with ice cream and bananas and whipped cream noms!!!
14) went to catigny with the fam for an 70s music accapela concert, me and dad were digging it more than anyone else, ate boston market and then went for a walk and around the gardens and saw the tanks
15) dad trying to get the patches of sod to grow, the sod is fried but he insists we water the heck out of it in case some miracle brings it back to life.
thats all i can think of now hopefully will keep doing more entries